Step To It in your Group Home or Day Training and Habilitation programs
Physical activity can help people with intellectual and developmental disabilities:
- Make new friends
- Be more independent
- Reach personal goals
- Feel better about themselves
- Prevent or manage obesity-related conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease
New for 2016!
- Easier registration process for groups
- Step-by-step toolkit for group homes and DT&H sites
- More sites eligible to win one of the following options from the Minnesota Twins!
- DT&Hs or day programming sites will be entered into a drawing to win a visit from TC Bear and the Twins Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- This year, group home organizations that have access to a large enough space (gym or large conference room) and at least 20 people can be entered into the drawing to receive a Twins visit.